Sunday, June 10, 2012

ThreeA WWR EMGY Dropcloth


I've finally caved in and bought the highly sought after WWR EMGY Dropcloth from the secondary market. Needless to say, it cost me an arm, a leg, and a kidney. Still, I believe I managed to get it at quite a decent price... in fact the best in the couple of months that I was monitoring it on eBay. Possibly the last grail-level "buy back" that I'll go through. Coincidentally, I got it from an acquaintance that I knew from work. Small world huh...? Everybody's collecting ThreeA these days...

So was he worth it...?

Every penny. EMGY Dropcloth is really a gem. There isn't really much to say about the figure, except that it is awesome. The Dropcloth sculp really grew on me, I remember when I first saw it, I thought its proportions were kinda odd. But after getting Deep Powder, I bought the JEA, and now this. EMGY came with a couple more additional accessories than the other DCs, like the two shotguns, a baton, and most importantly, the riot shield. Needless to say, he looks great standing next to the EMGY Grunt, who has a smaller version of the same shield as well.










EMGY DC is cool. If you have no preference over colourways, I suggest not going for JEA, cause it is known to have loose hip joints. If you have no budget restraints, get the EMGY for all the extra accessories that comes with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment